Baffled sump?

I can't tell if this is properly baffled to stop oil starvation because I know there are two types of sump like this, the vw motorsport version which does stop oil surges/starvation and another more comman type that does pretty much the oppisite but aids cooling...

REMUS

That looks to be baffled rather than a windage tray.

Reply to
Depresion

Remember, although it will bolt onto your engine it might cause clearance issues with other components - Audi 80 engine as longitudinal

- Golf engine transverse.

Reply to
SteveH

Even Remus must know that.

Hmm that sounded more insulting to Remus than I intended.

Reply to
Depresion

*shakes fist*

We actually have an audi 80 sport that I used for a while, I might get the sump off tomorrow and have a look since it is just standing doing nothing otherwise.

Reply to
REMUS