BMW 330

What would you expect to pay for a good one of these?

Very nearly bid on this one

anyone have any experience of owning one?

Reply to
Me

i'd like one! but after the experience with my 328 i doubt i would have another BMW for a long time, the scars and to deep hehe

Reply to
Vamp

Says more about where you bought the car from than the car itself?

Anyone dealing in BMWs should be well aware of the nikasil issue and which models it may apply to.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

One of my clients has one. He said it is the best car he's ever owned.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Not owed one, but 8 grand for a 330 with 57k in ideal spec looks like a bargain to me :)

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (remove obvious)

Because it's the big lump version I'm guessing. The diesel would be a fair bit more....

Reply to
Tom Robinson

*ALOT* more!!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (remove obvious)

I can only see a few of problems with it.

  1. It's automatic

  1. That interior looks s**te

  2. It's a BMW

I think that covers everything.

No, it doesn't.

HFM?! Springs to mind. It's 6 years old, ffs.

Reply to
SteveH

"Tim (remove obvious)" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

BARGAIN. Same car would be Aus$40k - Aus $60k here.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Heh, do all foreign brands attract that sort of premium in Australia? I remember my dad's cousin being very attached to his E36 323 when I was there a few years ago.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Well. I saw all of 1 MK2 Golf, a couple of MK1s and I think 1 MKIV. They're very expensive over there. To be fair, I saw a recent looking (90s) Ford estate (fairlane or falcon) with cart springs on the back end...

Reply to
Doki

Most luxury brands like Merc/BMW/Audi do. We have a huge amount of luxury car tax based on price. And transport costs more too. Of course you can go out and buy a V8 holden or ford for 3/5ths of f*ck all.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Yep. We are almost American in our car design.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Was it spam or?