hmm how much would you pay for these (alloys)

Someone just outbid me.... I like them alot but I know it will cost another £20-40 to get them sent up here....

I think I may leave them, my Golf already has 16's on it which are quite nice and my interior needs financial attention first!

Reply to
REMUS

They're hideous IMHO.

Do you have the Golf yet?

Reply to
DanTXD

Should be getting it today at about 8pm - 8.30pm if not then tomorrow *rubs hands* :)

Reply to
REMUS

Well don't buy anything yet :) At least wait till you've actually got it!

Reply to
DanTXD

Can't help myself :-D

Reply to
REMUS

It's also a good thing I didn't win them because i'll be bidding on this tomorrow;

Should sound ace through my bass rig!

Reply to
REMUS