Holiday Tommorow

Wanna go to Majorca Tommorow preferably, any one know any shit cheap webby;s with holidays? Airtours is normally the cheapest, normally I spend 99 quid on a next day holiday,

Just wondered if you know any cheap uns

Ronny

Reply to
Ron

Your not goin anywhere till you post my cable!

-- Chet

Chet

In article , snipped-for-privacy@ron10.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

You've only just bloody gotten back, you idle bastard. Get to work.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Nope! :-p

-- Chet

Chet

You can go if you take me. I -need- a holiday!!! :p

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Are you a blonde with big tit's?

Reply to
Ronny

snip

Me too...

...and I've only been back for two weeks, feels like I've never been away :-(

Reply to
Jamesy

update: there is f*ck all flights from bristol tommorow, so looks like I am stuck in england, oh well

Reply to
Ronny

its quite busy this weekend, i booked a flight to ibiza from brum airport for sunday, very hard to get 7 days as its the last week of the hols really, i had to visit 3 towns to get that flight, nightmare unless you wanted go from london or someone else far. I gave up on the internet although britannia have cheap flights online.

Reply to
li

-=Dan=-©