Any one know the length of 109 roof?

From front gutter to rear gutter please?

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Sun, 14 May 2006 20:56:12 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

I can measure mine tomorrow, if you like.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

havent you still got the bit you chopped off percy's roof? ;)

From my haynes manual giving the overall lengths of both LWB and SWB, im gussing that the LWB is 32.3 inches longer than the SWB.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Cheers if you could please Austin.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D