I'm outta here

Off to Vegas for about 11 days. Everyone be good, most of all DFC.

Reply to
DanTXD

good f*ck off you crap french car driving toss pot!

*cough* i mean see ya have a good one :)
Reply to
Vamp

Bastid, i'm not going until March

Reply to
Chet

Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Fraser

PS Except for the bits you tell us you lucky bastard.

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

How the f*ck a student can afford to go to Vegas I'm not quite sure. Maybe it's speculative - hoping any winnings will pay for the trip.

Watch out for Yankee immigration, and have fun in Vegas :)

Reply to
fishman

Have fun, don't get married to anything with more than 2 legs and make a note of the cool bits - I'm off there in august for a couple of days.

Reply to
Albert T Cone