OT: Video Editing Software

Lo All,

Anyone know of any video editing software that will let me do picture in picture type stuff? i.e. Overlay a smaller video into the corner of the main one. Doing a vid of the T16, will be filming the last of the footage at Bruntingthorpe this weekend.

Cheers Matt

Reply to
**-**

And you've not invited me so you race against the Ka?

Reply to
Doki

Catch me on MSN! I have some assignments to do, but this is far more important :) I wanna come and watch the beast in action and get myself scared stupid!

Reply to
Dan405

I can race against the Ka :) Also quite close to there myself, can't really afford the petrol but wtf :)

Reply to
Dan405

Ahh something I know about :)

Pinnacle edition :)

Its not that cheap, I have Liquid Edition :) It does EVERYTHING. Could try also Adobe premiere (I think) which will do this. Its probably more user friendly but nowhere near as powerful.

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Cheers matey. Any idea where I can get a copy for around the cost of a pint of Stella ;-)

Reply to
**-**