Rover parts where the hell?????

Well got a rover 45 in for a bit of work atm, (04 plate btw) needing to locate a rear chrome bumper strip. which seems to be a dealer only part.

after a trek round a few local breakers who only want to sell complete bumpers and a trawl through ebay i give up

where do i buy rover dealer stock????

Reply to
Rob

Rimmer Brothers have the contract IIRC.

Reply to
fishman

Drakes at Shiptonthorpe also seem able to get hold of parts and they do delivery.

Reply to
Conor

good people too.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

As far as I know, all of the parts network is owned by a subsidiary of CAT Logistics, called XPart. This has been the case for a good few years now, even before MG Rover went bust.

You can get hold of their parts from their chain of XPart Autocentres. A quick glance at

reveals thatthere's one in Glasgow, which IIRC is where you live.

Reply to
Andy Tucker

Smoke me a kipper...

Reply to
Abo

Cheers m8 found what i needed,

in stock as well :) :)

but ouch yikes pricey

57 quid plus the dreaded for a bit of plastic trim jeez
Reply to
Rob

ah still dealer prices i see :)

Reply to
Vamp

I got similar for the Rover 416 I have - trim prices are ridiculously high.

David

Reply to
David Lane