Top Zahnrad

Is it me or is all they ever go on about bloody Porsches & BMWs?

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

LOL yeah, although Clarkson will be testing a Saab next week. Wonder if I can get Saab scene and Saabcentral to invade the studio enmass, and surprise him when he starts to slag it off.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Weren't Clarkson and Stephen Fry on about SAABs, and how you suddenly ended up doing illegal speeds? Someone else was rambling on about something at the time (in my front room, not on the telly) so I might have the wrong end of the stick.

Reply to
Doki

...and caravans!

There's a discussion on one of the caravanning ng's about what caravans were in the line up that the Volvo jumped over. "Was it an Eldis or a Piper" etc..etc!

LOL!

Reply to
S P O N I X

Yep. Clarkson was saying how you never see a Saab driven by a hooligan, and then introduces steven fry and comments on how he nearly lost his license, but it was averaged out at 99.8. Hmmm. then he said he was going to test one next week and see what the calming influence was.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

[correction] "into" ;)

hehe that's very sad.. but, hang on - you read a caravan NG eh eh? ;)

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

Is that the new Saab M4 Boxster? ;-)

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

In his defence it was crossposted into a sensible (i.e. car) group.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Nope, it will be the new Saab, M4 and Boxster beater LOL.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

" There's a discussion on one of the caravanning ng's about what caravans were in the line up that the Volvo jumped over. "

I hate caravans more than most, but can't they find something different to destroy? It must be the fifth or sixth time that Clarkson has destroyed caravans, either on Top Gear or on his videos.

Reply to
Cuzman

ROFL !

That rocks !

Reply to
Nom

Errr....ummmm....well it does have a spoiler and wide alloy wheels!

;)

sPoNiX

Reply to
S P O N I X

Someone's upset them though...they are now discussing the merits of the type of rivets used on one type of caravan over another!

EEEEEEEKKKK!!!

sPoNiX

Reply to
S P O N I X

What group was it xposted to and why isn't it here :)

Reply to
Dan405

Err I started that, as a joke.

Reply to