Want something a bit unique?? (ebay craziness)

I don't know why, but a small part of me wants this :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Im sure I saw this at Japfest a few weeks ago...

Reply to
Steve

/Which/ small part??? ;-)

Reply to
Jamesy

That is fantastic in a hideous disgraceful kind of way.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I knew as soon as I wrote it that someone would lower the tone :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

It's great, innit? I do sort of want it. Be a bugger if you lived on a road with speed bumps though.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I was about the post the same thing. Looks really shoddy up close.

Reply to
Simon Burrows

Up close? looks shoddy far away as well :)

Would be handy in the winter as a snow plough

Reply to
Ron

lol, I said shoddy, not distasteful. Obviously it's the latter from all distances

Reply to
Simon Burrows

Part of me wants to win the lottery then tour the country buying these kind of vehicles and mangling them in a mobile crusher in frontof their previous owners. ;-)

Tight git, needs to sell it but is taking the head unit, 4.5K I'd want his home stereo throwing in as well... :-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.