Yet another ebay want....

Even comes with a Truckman top.

Reply to
SteveH

nice and not far from me at all that either!

Reply to
Vamp

Always fancied one of. you are right. They look cool. Bit like a mini El Camino Pickup.

Reply to
Elder

I saw it and thought 'Impreza turbo lump and Scumball'.

Reply to
SteveH

Oh yeah. Bring it on. Of course if means that it is a team of two only.

Reply to
Elder

And think of all that loadspace for the duty-frees.

Of course, I couldn't buy it, and I certainly couldn't afford the Impreza lump (which would blow the rules anyway).

I am, however, thinking of doing it in the 75, if I can find a suitable co-driver who I can trust not to crash my car.

Reply to
SteveH

i can help i've some experience in high speed driving :)

Reply to
Vamp

Erm. In a word, no.

I think my insurance company would laugh if I tried to insure you on the classic policy.

Reply to
SteveH

He didn't crash though. he is probably history wise, a safer bet than Hammond. Wild cat in Iceland. Bloody hell rock. Cayenne in Cyprus. Ouch that sounded expensive. Jet car. "Oh f*ck, Anyway".

Reply to
Elder

Heh. Minor point that, ISTR, Vamp is too young to go on a Classic policy anyway.

*snirt*
Reply to
SteveH

Bed's a bit too short to hold a bike, otherwise it would be really useful.

Reply to
Timo Geusch