1997 Mustang Convertable problems

My mustang is a nice car. It drives like dream. But the convertable top will not come down. I took it to a dealership and it is going to cost me 1000 dollars to fix it. Think twice before buying a convertable, unless you know how to fix them yourself. Email me if you have any suggestions.

Reply to
jushil

You're already on my shitlist, ass pirate. Fuck off.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

My mustang is a nice car. It drives like dream. But the convertable top will not come down. I took it to a dealership and it is going to cost me 1000 dollars to fix it. Think twice before buying a convertable, unless you know how to fix them yourself.

Reply to
jushil

LOL... now he's sending me personal emails tellin gme to f*ck myself & that I'm a little pussy kid who lives w/ his parents & strokes it on the comp. Riiiiight.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Thats the problem with pissing contests............ya always wind up getting some on yer self.

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Im sure your laughing. You probably just had a reality check Big shot. Whos laughing with you, you stupid idiot. how old are you kid. Im suprised your parents let go on the computer.

Reply to
jushil

Sure are making yourself & the web-sites you represent look great there, jushil. Keep it up ;)

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Glad I don't share a toilet with you dave... if you piss on yourself =\

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

You are one stupid kid. Mem. You dont realize what he is telling you. Go to a different group. Find a friend. Stop commenting on my messages. Is that to hard for you to understand.

Reply to
jushil

I repair convertible top motors.

What problem are you having?

Reply to
Jimz466

Your comment really doesn't make sense, that would be like saying don't purchase ANY car unless you are fully capable of doing the repairs on it yourself. If you need help with a problem or would simply like to ask a question then please do so.

Current owner of two(2) convertibles

Reply to
Musttanguy

Did I miss something ? what did he do ? Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein

Things wear out dude. Get used to it. A 97 car is likely to get repairs by now. Shop around and try fixing it yourself. Get a shopmanual. Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein

you missed the point Mike. He maybe the load his daddy should have shot in the weeds but just point it out and move on. Don't go tit for tat it just makes you look like you took the bait. nuff said. :-P

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Hey, you could always sell it..

Try usedcrapstar.spam , You can list it there for FREE! Autotrader charges $40.00 you know!

If you list your car, that will make a total of ONE car they have for sale in the US !

SPAMMER!!

BTW, sport, CONVERTABLE is not a word. Ask your mom where the spellcheck is on AOL.

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Missed a lot. Read other threads he started.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Got nuttin better to do. Good break from work.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Lmao!!

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Registrant:USEDCARSTAR.COM Justin Hillstead Post Falls, ID.

from Phillip Weyland, Aaron Garringer, "Justin Hillstead""Ponderosa Elementary", Post Falls, IdahoAll contents of Parents and Children Together Online are copyright "1998") JANUARY JOUST CHESS TOURNAMENT ST. GEORGE'S SCHOOL, SPOKANE, JANUARY 5, 2002 GRADES K-12 HILLSTEAD, JUSTIN

Post Falls School District - 2004 JV Football Hillstead,Justin, #60,

and you are how old ???????????

don't make me call your mommy over at the Coeur d' Alene permit office ! :-}

Reply to
JustSayNoToCrapStar

"jushil" Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 09:05:23 -0800 Local: Thurs, Dec 9 2004 9:05 am Subject: Best Used Car Website

Autotrader is by far the most well known for posting used cars. But what is the best website for selling your used car? The Autobytel network has over 3 million cars on there and cars.com is not to be overlooked. UsedCarStar.com is a good website that is built up similar to the larger websites. One could say it comes down to what sells the most cars and that is AutoTrader.com

looks like the most intelligent thing YOU have said to date.

Reply to
JustSayNoToCrapStar