69 qtr window seal

HELP! I know I'm going to screw this description but here it goes. I'm restoring a 69 fastback and the body guy stripped the car to paint but know one knows what should be there. Here it goes on the back passenger qtr window there is a gap between the exterior c shape chrome and the window. In between that there seems to be a track. On that track theres a big hole. The hole seems to be next to the pivot point of the window. The hole is exposed and will allow water to get in. Is there a seal that covers this? I ordered a seal kit but nothing was in it that covered the hole. I saw a seal for qty window pivot and it might be it but it looks like the pivot point sits on the seal. If so how do you remove the window to install the seal.

mike

Reply to
fastback

More info We determined that the roof rail seal is not wide enough. The OEM seal was much wider around the rear quarter window. Anyone have this issue?

Reply to
fastback