I'm Going To Puke!

Please, if you want to do this to a Mustang, use a base version -- not
a Roush, Cobra or other Mustang specialty models. It just ain't
right.

Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
In article ,
I just don't know what to say... He's right about one thing, I won't find one of those in my neighborhood.
Reply to
twk
the music matches what they did to the car, birdbrain-dingaling with twinkles and Hey Hey.....
Reply to
biofilm
Not even with a base Mustang!
Many years ago, I spotted a 65-66 'vert Mustang which had been converted to a jacked up 4x4. I wanted to puke then. This one makes me ripe for repeated pukes!
Reply to
D E Willson

Site Timeline Threads