I'm Going To Puke!

Please, if you want to do this to a Mustang, use a base version -- not a Roush, Cobra or other Mustang specialty models. It just ain't right.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

I just don't know what to say... He's right about one thing, I won't find one of those in my neighborhood.

Reply to
twk

the music matches what they did to the car, birdbrain-dingaling with twinkles and Hey Hey.....

Reply to
biofilm

Not even with a base Mustang!

Many years ago, I spotted a 65-66 'vert Mustang which had been converted to a jacked up 4x4. I wanted to puke then. This one makes me ripe for repeated pukes!

Reply to
D E Willson