Any 03 Cobras sold online anywhere ? <besides epay>

well now that I am also feeling remorse after selling my 93 cobra, I am wondering is there a place online that sells the new Stangs ? Vette owners have online "Vette Superstores" but what about Stangs etc ? You can usually find them cheaper than the local dealers.

davez

Reply to
DaveZ

You never realize how much you love your car until you see it drive away with somebody else. ;-)

Reply to
C. Olofsson