what's with cyl head problems on '03 cobras?

You Ford nuts have mentioned something about head problems on these ? Is there something I should look for ? I am definitely looking at used '03s

thx dave

Reply to
DaveZ

I have only seen one occurance of cylinder head problems posted on any of the boards I frequent. The writer stated his car had only a few thousand miles on the clock when out of nowhere he started hearing engine noise at speed. The idiot went on to say he continued to drive the vehicle until the engine lunched. Who in there right mind would drive a $35K automobile into the ground like that?

So far mine has not had any problems, but I bought it new and have the Premium Care Warranty for any thing that happens between the bumpers. BTW, you may want to check new ones. There are rebates and incentives currently on the '03. I bought mine for $31,565 out the door.

Ray

Reply to
Savellano

Ray,

What state do you live in and was the car you picked up on the dealer lot?

Sean

rec.bicycles.marketplace

Reply to
IamGoode

The cyl head issue is outlined at the Blue Oval News site, and how to get it fixed.

Reply to
ROBBCWZ

Michael Bolden-King