Canadian 89 GT.

I am looking at an 89 GT "Cobra" here in Ontario; 160, 000km,

8000.00$CAN. I went to look at it, and I noticed cobra badges on the sides where "ordinarily" there would be a 5.0L badge. Now I know that the GT's of this time were indeed called GT "Cobra's" here in Canada, but did these also have side Cobra badges instead of the 5.0L (or was this a factory option at the time perhaps)?

thanks guys..

Reply to
a3chau

No, they all had 5.0 badges on them so these were replaced at some point in it's past.

Reply to
None

Nope... They didn't... The '89 Cobra was just a name plate on the rear deck lid, no different than any other GT, and came with the 5.0 badges...

And since I wasn't asked... $8K sounds a little high for a car with 160km on the clock. I mean, maybe the car is mint, I dunno, so then, okay... but if it's "average" I wouldn't go much over $5 or 6. Check Edmunds for a total lowball estimate - you can show this to the guy and watch him crap his pants (betcha it doesn't come in higher than $4K.) Try collectorcartraderonline.com for a real world estimate.

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks