Kool April Nites

started tonight. Hope it will be warmer April nites before weekend.

Reply to
elaich

Where you at? Ours is this weekend here in Redding, CA where it's gonna rain as usual... LOL Of course, for Hot August Nites, it's always hotter than Hades...

Reply to
Spike

spike, will you be at hot august nights this year? if so, would you like to cross paths? chewed on my auto restorer today. says the kr will go into the paint booth tomorrow. i'll believe it when i see it. maybe the wifes '66 will be finished also.

Reply to
Carl

Sure. Work out details as the time gets closer.

I plan to be here for August :0) Wasn't really ready (me, not the car) for April, and now trying to plan for the Restomod meet in Reno in May at the Hilton.

Mine was supposed to be a 6 month project, which extended an added year, and paint was the biggest holdup. Everything from scheduling to weather... I kept hearing "next week", "soon", "as soon as the weather warms/cools/humidity drops" etc. I was starting to wonder if I'd still be among the living when it got finished, or if it would be in my estate. I talked to a guy who I got the 3 pt seatbelts from. He and his son are doing a roadster, and he said he has been trying to get it done for six years due to all the delays. Made me feel a little better.

Are you in the immediate area? If so, who is doing your paint? The guy I originally planned to use here was Art Hild in Central Valley when I had the 66FB in 2003. Guy has been written up in various auto magazines for his custom work.

Reply to
Spike

Once again the organizers of Kool April Nites hit it on the button.... A major black cloud rolled in and thunder is rolling and the wind is picking up.... LOL

Reply to
Spike