Lookie what we got today!

I *knew* I grabbed my camera this morning for a reason!!! I'm psychic ;) Pics absolutely don't do it justice!!

It's for sale, come n' buy it :D Just be sure to ask for ME! LOL

~Donna

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz
*sigh*

Reply to
SVTKate (mobile)

hey does the sticker say 24 mpg for freeway now ?? that's 22 on the 03 ! wonder what they changed.......??? Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

Reply to
Rein

Hey ! Isn't that Rupert "The deli guy" from the David Letterman Show ??

Katmandu

Make sure you offer to take that nasty sticker off the bumber before it leaves the lot.... I hate those things, make a "nice" car look junky.

-- Mike MY DAILY DRIVER

2000 Laser Red Roush Stage 2 Vert Densecharger CAI Multimode White Guage face - next to be installed Bullitt Fuel Door Rear letters painted silver Mach 460 head unit with CD 2 Sony Xplode 10 inch subs - love em! Sony Xplode 1600watt Monoblock amp JVC 12 disk CD/MP3 changer
Reply to
Mike

I walked down the evening after taking the pics ... and after the big dogs had left for the day, and peeled it off myself LOL

When we DT'd my Mach in, and they took it to clean up, I specifically stated NO sticker, NO drilling the front bumper, and keep my window sticker in one piece and leave it in the car.

Mike wrote:

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz