hMMM, Lookie what I found..

Think I should go find the owner?

vwluvrs

Yep and then tell me who it is.

Randy

RSMEINER

I'll do it for you. Just pmail me the address. ;-)

Reply to
Scott H

...Hell yeah!!!! ...from what I can see of it that scooter next to the old car is definately worth checking out!!!

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

I'm still drooling over the banana seat on that bicycle. Those things are coming back in style! Whoo hoo!

Reply to
Shaggie

Shaggie wrote in news:182fg0ddvl46s57egrhonhus1e8quet16b@

4ax.com:

I was thinking about which one would bring the most money, the bicycle or the bug..........hmmm could be close.

Reply to
TerryB

I can here it now. Owner: "Nope, don't want to get rid of it. It will be worth tons of money in a few years, perhaps after it rusts out or is destroyed by nesting weavels."

Reply to
Mark

Maybe it's his daily driver :o)

A.

Reply to
Antony Hutchison

I recently found a 62 Ghia Coupe in similar condition, the owner, an eighty something year old guy with no teeth who could barely walk says to me with a straight face, it's not for sale, I'm going to restore it... someday... Then he gave me a 60 minute dissertation on how great the car was when he bought it 40 years ago...

Reply to
tracy