Looking for window guards

Hello everyone!

I just recently bought a '03 Stang and i'm having trouble finding some of those window vent guards that allow you to roll the window down some w/o rain getting in.

Recently i went to a local auto parts dealer to order some from there catalog and when they came in they didn't fit right. Parts were ordered from "Auto Ventshade"

I told the parts clerk about it and he said he ordered based on info i gave him.

Label on the box said for '99-'04 Mustang/GT.

I bought a 2003 silver 3.8 ltr V-6 basic model(?) 2 door coupe. Is there a difference vs a GT model?

I'm a newbie to the 'Stang so any help would be greatly appreceiated!

I saw a 'Stang very similar if not exact to mine driving by me one day and it had those window vents on so i know there is a supplier out there who makes 'em.

Thanx!!!

Reply to
Sean White

That's where I got mine. Fit like a glove on my '04 v6!

Just A Guy

Reply to
Just A Guy©