HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

It has been a long time since I was on here..... I lurked more than I posted but I was active and enjoyed the threads for a good many years....

Needless to say I am back to enjoy these stimulating threads once again....

I sold my finished Baja.... I am looking for another VW if anyone has one....

Prefer a Baja but I will consider anything like myself of German decent...

Kev

Reply to
Kev_Ceri

Hey Kevin welcom back> It has been a long time since I was on here.....

I have a friend selling his 70 baja for $1500 he daily drives it here in NC or I have a 7 pc baja kit I'll sell reasonably.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

how's it been Kev....been quite some time....you were here then you just disappeared....nice to see you back...

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Hey Chris....

I spent some time overseas.... and might I add there are tons of VW's over there.... Is that place in Arizona, new Mexico still redoing those beetles??? Beetle mex I think? I was wanting to purchase one maybe.... but I could not remember their name...

Mario what kind of Baja kit is it?

email me with the info price age kind etc.... I am very interested.... snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

thanks, kev

Reply to
Kev_Ceri

Tim, I believe this is your cue.

Reply to
Shaggie

....................Kev.......Do a google search of this newsgroup configured for most recent posts first, keywords: kafertoys + thief +liar

+steals +lien +"court judgement"

.............Hey Travis......I've saved some interesting emails from our chop-shop friend. Wanna see'm?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Nah, I've seen enough of them. My advice to you is to set up a filter to trash his emails and his RAMVA posts like I've done. Of course, if I had a dime for every time someone took the advice I gave then I'd probably have a dime. Or not.

Reply to
Shaggie

HAHAHAHA! You took the words right out of my mouth. :) Just don't take the barbell...

K. "We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

What Area Are You Located Nearest????

There are several at very good prices around the Dallas/Ft. Worth Are in Texas................is that near enough to you to consider?

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®