Hello everyone....

It has been along time since I have been around here....

Nice to see people come and go but the newsgroup stays alive....

Kev

Reply to
Kev-Ceri

Welcome back, you stray lamb you :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Kevin....LONG time no see....welcome back...you can never leave...

Chris(Bugninva)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

But he can check out any time he likes,........as I rember it anyway......

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB