Pics of my '69

Just finished the paint and still sitting in the detail room of the shop. What d'ya guys think so far.

66 6F HCS

"66 6F HCS" wrote in news:KfidneNWKJbmAa snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I'm getting a 'page not found' from Comcast.

Joe

"Joe" wrote

Try this one. Comcast is REALLY lame!!

66 6F HCS

Sweet! So is that your garage? If so, I'm jealous.

Reply to
Mark

Dude,

Sweet! My God is that a paint or a mirror? Now try not to nick the paint while you put the rubber moldings on!

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

"Mark" wrote

That's the detailing room at the paint shop. I WISH it was my garage!

Reply to
66 6F HCS

"66 6F HCS" wrote in news:GtednWyV6Kj6Kq snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

garage!

Real nice, Scott. The mirror pic really shows the quality. Looks like no orange peel at all.

Joe

Looks good Scott. What's up with the Audi? Do I see a color resemblance here???

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R

"Mike R" wrote

Yep! That Audi color is Nogaro Blue. It's a pearl color originally on the Audi's and tends to look kinda "dirty" in bright sunlight because of it. I spent 3 hours looking through the Sikkens paint chip book finding a non pearl version of the same "hue". I like it more than Grabber Blue, which is too light. And more than Azure blue on the new Mach's. It's very bright and looks awesome with the white stripe on the hood. It's also fairly close to the original "corporate blue" that was used on some of the TA Boss 302's in '69.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

"Joe" wrote

And that's without wet sanding! All they did was block it out with 1500 grit, then polish a few days later.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

Man, that is a beautiful shade of blue. Looks really good!

As for Comcast and what you wrote on your homepage, you should be able to upload your own pages by logging in with your username to ftp://upload.comcast.net

Reply to
Garth Almgren

"Garth Almgren" wrote

Check out my new post. I figured out how to publish through FrontPage.

66 6F HCS