Post roll pics - Just need to learn to paint now....

Ive finally got my 90 fixed. Bulkhead looks ok - i think. Any thoughts?

Just need to learn to paint now! I could only get red sides, and did not have time to get them painted...

Whats the best way of getting them - well green....

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Looks good enough from over here, now what you need is a nice central locking kit ............. Anchor supplies have bronze green at £40 gall you can apply it with just about anything except a runcible spoon

Derek

On or around Tue, 08 Aug 2006 20:40:45 +0100, Mark Solesbury enlightened us thusly:

wait, and mould will grow on them...

Actually, brush painting would work well, with a good brush and the right paint. should just need to bust the glaze on the red with some fine-ish wet and dry.

Nice job on the rebuild, BTW - looks plenty straight.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Get it nice and muddy, then plant something.

Reply to
GbH

Derek,

Apologies for hijacking the thread.....how many 5 litres tins of it from Anchor would you say you'd need to roller/brush and 90 ?

.=2E.I fancy having a go..

cheers Gavin

Reply to
GS

Derek,

Apologies for hijacking the thread.....how many 5 litres tins of it from Anchor would you say you'd need to roller/brush and 90 ?

...I fancy having a go..

cheers Gavin

I don't really know I have the equipment but the biggest job I've done thus far is a pair of wings , Steve Hull is the bloke with the paint knowledge and advice

I'll bet that one tin would be about enough but have a good read of his site first its going to save you a lot of problems later you can Ping Steve on AFL he's a regularCheers Derek

Reply to
Derek

Nothing to do with painting... I just had a look at your photos - impressive, but for some reason I thought UK was metric yet your speedo is in MPH. ...silly me.

-Craig.

Reply to
CraigB

Distance to the pub is still in miles beer still in pints like the man said " Oi back off Brussels" Derek

Reply to
Derek