picture of 85 GT Restoration (0/1)

Didn't take the picture for some reason. Let's try this

Reply to
Lance

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:28:26 -0400, Lance wrote:Getting frustrated

Reply to
Lance

Back when bandwidth and storage was a problem... Servers programmed to not take attachments in text groups!

Those that did (dot bin dot ) had different storage expiration

AND PLEASE dont tell me YOUR news server does.. it doesnt matter unless they ALL do!

Lance opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Sweet, does this mean we can all do it now?

Reply to
Mark

Mark opined in news:70DAd.280697$V41.199031@attbi_s52:

Sheesh! No...look around, see any advertising?

Newsgroups are seen as overhead by ISP's!

The old code is still used on most servers, it's proved and costs nothing.

Not only that but SOME corporate firewalls/blockers allow text NG but nothing with attachments.

And yes... we know that you can pass images as text body.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Post it to alt.binaries.pictures.autos then post a message here stating where it is. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

You can see some pictures at "alt.binaries.pictures.auto" under the subject line "85 GT Mustang Restoration pictures"

It's definitely not in it's prime condition right now....

Reply to
Lance