PING: Tim (Musttanguy) -- URGENT

Tim,

I need anti-rattle clips for my brakes... needed 'em for a long time now, but just finally getting around to doing something about it. I need 'em for all 4. Do you have these available? Autozone has "kits" for front & back... $25 per kit (so $50 & I'm not willing to spend $50 for these tiny clips). Please drop me an email... snipped-for-privacy@meltawaycellulite.com. Thanks!

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

Sorry for the delay, just stopped by in here this A.M. to see if everyone was still alive and see what has been going on.

I have a couple of these, I will see if I can hunt down about about two-four more for you.

Please feel free to E-mail me personally anytime (others as well)

Reply to
Musttanguy

Great, tim =). As soon as you do please let me know. I don't have your email address anymore (that's why I asked you to email me lol). Let me know the cost for them + shipping & I'll have it to you immediately. Thx.

-Mike

-- Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!

<memset

Tim, did ya get those sent out? Thx.