Ping Tim Hobbs

Can you remember the precise colour that you used to paint burt?

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Hi Simon

It was from Halfords - it's a Freelander colour (an attempt at irony). However, the paint guy won't find it under 'Land Rover' - it's in the BLMC section for some reason!

Don't remember the exact name, but there weren't too many reds in there.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:53:15 +0000, Tim Hobbs scribbled the following nonsense:

okay, lots of touching up to do, like the colour, so will find it and then get it mixed by the gallon at my local friendly paint shop, ready for *if* we have some decent weather.....

Reply to
Simon Isaacs