Tim - You Don't have URGENT mail!!

Tim,

I've tried returning a reply but your anti mail mail mailer seems to be anti mail mailing my mail.......oh hang on it's my mail thats not mailing ...ah sorted.. now the mails on its way.

The account you sent it to doesn't like me replying on Ntl...odd but hey.

:-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Haven't had anything yet. Told you the spam filter was good!

Were you saying 'yes please' or 'no ta'?

Cheers

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

"No ta" with a big thanks for the thought.. got the mailwasher pro working now and all is hunky doorey again... I'm actually geting a buzz of killing all the spam now :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D