Rear Disc brakes on 60's stangs??

Were rear disc brakes optional on any 60's Mustangs? A 67 coupe I'm looking at says this was an option, but I don't think so. I expect its aftermarket, and I'm sure the team here will set it straight quick.

Thanks Bob

By the way, this post in intended for RAMFM ONLY, and is not allowed to be posted on Horsepowered.Com's forum.

Reply to
pony67

Front disc were barely an option! No rear discs weren't an option in '67

And also BTW, this reply is intended for RAMFM ONLY, and is not allowed to be posted on Horsepowered.Com's forum and BTW Horsepowered.Com Sucks! StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet