88 Rear Disc Brakes Honk

The rear disc brakes on my '88 Isuzu SpaceCab 4x4 honks when lightly
applied, especially when backing up. More pronounced when temperature
drops below 60. I've been told that this is normal for Isuzu's but
just never heard of anyone else complaining. I've replaced the pad's
twice, which seem to take of the problem for a short time. I haven't
replaced the calipers yet. If this is a common problem for the early
Isuzu's with rear disc brakes, has there been any recall's or service
notes on it?
Any info would be very much appreciated.
Thanks!
Reply to
mmothers

Site Timeline Threads