Wife wants a pillow - help!

Now y'all have got me wanting a stitched logo on a yellow background, I think. I like the logo at the Ebay site, with the vertical thing behind the horse.

You guys have been great! Now I can dump it all in the wife's lap and wait on the pillow. Surely she'll do it. Hell, she makes Christmas stockings with needlepoint or crossstitch or embroidery or whatever the hell it is.

I wonder if she'll make me a Christmas stocking with a Mustang emblem on it!!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

I hope so....... as I thought WF's original post asking the question was kind of a "just kidding" post. *shrug*. I doubt John took any offense...

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Reply to
Wound Up

Hawt Damn John! That's great news. CHeck that site I sent you to they have other images. You (kow this already) can google images with "mustang logo" and come up with allot of great stuff too. Now.. promise me that you will post a pic when it's done.

OH HEY! At WalMart they have some neck pillows that are in bright yellow. They are so soft and squishy... maybe get one already made for $9.00 and then just add the logo.

Kate

| >Kate | >

| | Now y'all have got me wanting a stitched logo on a yellow background, | I think. I like the logo at the Ebay site, with the vertical thing | behind the horse. | | You guys have been great! Now I can dump it all in the wife's lap and | wait on the pillow. Surely she'll do it. Hell, she makes Christmas | stockings with needlepoint or crossstitch or embroidery or whatever | the hell it is. | | I wonder if she'll make me a Christmas stocking with a Mustang emblem | on it!! | | John H | | On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, | on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay! | | "Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." | Rene Descartes

Reply to
SVTKate

My daughter does a lot of neat things in her high school's "print technology" classes. They transfer images to/from paper and fabric. I'd recommend you contact someone locally that is knowledgeable in that area. Someone that does "silk screening". Someone that runs a print shop or Kinko's. Someone that runs a printing press. Etc. They can probably steer you to someone locally that can help. Good luck!

Reply to
John

You know, now that you mention it I was in office max the other day and they make all kinds of things. I can't remember if they had a pillow or not, but I think they already had the mustang logo in their computer. I know for certain they had the ford logo, but not 100% on the mustang. It may be worth taking a looksie, maybe they can make one for you for a reasonable price. Or if it was me, I think I would try to tackle it myself. Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

The wife is interested! She thinks the idea is great, says she can have a needlepoint pillow done in a couple years. I will post the picture when it's finished.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

I wonder if they have that in hot pink??

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Fuckoff.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

He just doesn't know any better, he's obviously forgotten that he came in here an apparent n00b yanking on everyones string. Obviously a very poor judge of character and reading context as well. Shake your antenna at him, maybe he will go away. :-D

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Screaming yellow? Won't that keep her awake? Umm, just tell her "Look, this is not a van or an RV, cars do not "use" pillows" and keep on in the trunk. Many years ago working at an audio store I sold a high power car deck to a guy that dessed like Huggy Bear and drove a plumb purple 77 Thunder bird. He came back the next week insisting he needed a "boosah" to go on the radio. I listened and it was definately muffled and went to look, finding color coordinated pillows on the rear deck placed ever so daintily over the brand new tecnology "Jensen Co-axial" 6x9s. I explained the problem, but he insisted that the pilows could NOT be moved. I sold him a booster. Never saw him again.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Unwarranted, I admit.

Reply to
Wound Up

Jean likes a small pillow in the car, too, for those long interstate trips. She'll rest her head on the windowsill (can't be comfortable) for a quick "nap".

Of course, I didn't worry about a "Mustang" pillow. I've got a dark green Eagles one.

:()

Reply to
dwight

OK! Someone who understands. But, I want the Mustang pillow. I think, if done properly, it could add to the decor of the interior. The one on Ebay doesn't do much for me, because it's a print.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

Well, sometimes I might let her drive and want to take a nap myself. If I had a pillow that added to the 'decor' of the Mustang, I would rather have it showing than have it in the trunk.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

I would just get a solid black pillow. Comfort for her...masculine look for you.

Gumby '04 GT

Reply to
Gumby

I think a solid black pillow with the Mustang logo would fit nicely.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
John

John wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

John, no offense or anything, but I can't believe this thread has gone on as long as it has. Just go to Wally World and buy a freakin' pillow for $8 and throw it in the car.

Joe Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies and no pillows Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

Reply to
Joe

No ugly assed pillows in *my* new Mustang!