Wife wreck the truck

My wife wrecked my truck. I knew I should have told she could not drive it. The good thing is she was not hurt and she did not kill the other drivers for hitting my truck. It was not her fault but none the less the whole driver's side of my truck needs to be repaired. The estimate from the body shop is around $4700 dollars.

She feels so bad about it, I trying to think what accessories I want for my truck that she can get while at work from the dealership to make up for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I already have the running boards, two inch trailer receiver and 7 wire trailer wiring, and easy down tailgate assist. Maybe I can get her to order a new radio with the GPS built in to drown her sorrows.

Reply to
Licker

Suddenly, without warning, Licker exclaimed (8/12/2009 3:51 PM):

If it wasn't her fault, then SHE did NOT wreck your truck, and why are you making her pay? When my husband damaged *my* truck (he backed it into a parked vehicle), he paid for the damage, but I didn't expect him to pay for any extra toys I could damn well buy myself!

::sniff, sniff::

Do I smell a troll?

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Dear dog, I'd buy my wife dinner out every night for a week if she would do that for me... No such luck.

Now, not only do I have to constantly replace suspension/frontend components, I see massive rust underneath when it is up on the lift! Crap, a 2004 truck and it looks 15 years old underside.

Care to loan your wife out for a few hours? (Only driving, only driving!)

Reply to
PeterD

Becasue she could have used her car but she decided to take my truck instead. Now she is regreting that decision. She feels so bad about what happened. I might as well take advantage while I can.

Reply to
Licker

No Sweat Dog

She will get it all back and then some when she wakes up and dumps your sorry butt.

Happy Camping. snipped-for-privacy@NOPANTS.juno.com Remove NOPANTS To reply by direct E-Mail;

2003 Dodge 1500 QC SB Hemi, A/T, Tow Package, 3.92 gears (11 mpg Towing) 2001 Aerolite 21RDB 21ft TT (Scales 2900 dry)
Reply to
Thats Me

Suddenly, without warning, Licker exclaimed (8/12/2009 8:48 PM):

That is just soooo wrong. You should forgive her and move on. Taking advantage in this way will most certainly bite you in the butt later.

Can't say you weren't warned!

jmc

Reply to
jmc

"Licker" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@enews2.newsguy.com:

What!!!!!!! My husband blamed me because the ruby fell out of my ring. He blamed me for just about everything. It's that kind of stupid thinking and blaming that will kill you. He died from disease, but I think it was from his really bad negative attitude about everything. A real piss ant, he was. You sound the same way.

Reply to
Marina