Customer wants...

I have a customer (and an old friend) who is in the market for a 1961 Hawk that is a project. MUST be a manual transmission; three OD or 4 speed. Close to Florida a big plus. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

George,

Maybelline's new owner can be persuaded to part with her. She needs some attention, but she's a factory 4-speed, and a known quantity to you.

He's in Huntsville, Al. I have his #.

Reply to
Georgia Studebaker

2 drats.. --Shiva--
Reply to
me

Reply to
mbstude

Charlie from Thomasville (black Convertible Lark) wants the Hawk. BTW, will start working on the truck for Warren as soon as I finish up the pink GT and do a couple things on Bruce's truck. Also got the tranny back for the CE and just waiting on the damper to come back so we can begin work on the engine for it. Will be a busy summer! Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Reply to
mbstude