1986 Stanza Wagon with power steering leak...

Hi everyone,

I've got a 1986 Stanza Wagon that has had a power steering leak for a couple years now. I don't think whatever is causing the leak can be replaced easily (I think it would be too cost prohibitive to fix). What are my other options? If I let it run dry of fluid I hear a sort of whirring noise which usually prompts me to put more power steering fluid in.

Can it be disabled and go back to manual steering?

What do I need to do if anything to do this?

Thanks,

Alan

Reply to
SA Development