2000 nissan sentra power locks

i recently bought a nissan sentra but the power locks are bugging, they come unlocked for no reason whether i'm driving down the road or have the car turned off. I heard this could be cause by moisture in the control panel circuitry and i could blow dry it and that might help it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me or send me to a website that shows how to remove and replace this panel

Reply to
ross_daboss

I've seen water in the remote cause this. take the battery out of the remote and see if it still happens...

gary k

Reply to
gary