2001 Sentra power locks

Please help!! I was driving the other morning and my dome light started blinking on and off. When I got of the car my car wouldn't lock using my remote, so I clicked the door lock on the driver side panel. That did not work either. I replaced any fuses that looked bad, but still no luck. Any suggestions?? O yea none of my interior lights work! Thanks Monigue

Reply to
anniedog99

I don't know anything about remote door locks, but whenever a dome light blinked on and off for me, it meant that a door was not completely closed. Open and then securely close all 4 of your doors and then see what happens. As for the interior lights not working now, did you play with the interior light switch? There are 3 positions for the switch; On, Auto, and Off. Perhaps you left it in the Off position. Well, the above are the cheap suggestions. If that doesn't work, you'll probably have to have someone look at it.

Reply to
willshak