2001 Nissan Sentra door lock - problem found

As I mentioned in a previous post, my key worked fine in the ignition and trunk, but would not lock or unlock the door. I took it to the dealer today (it's under warranty) and found out that the lock cylinder actuating rod was left out when the car was built in Mexico. NAFTA rules! GEO

No celeb is immune From my digital lampoon.

Reply to
GEO

a 4 yr old car and no one ever tried to lock the door untl now?

Reply to
Lonely Planet Boy

No celeb is immune From my digital lampoon.

Reply to
GEO

I see, thanks.

Reply to