1992 Nissan Pathfinder Door Lock Problem?

None of the door locks on my 1992 Nissan Pathfinder work. It's not a fuse problem or a door switch problem as far as I know. Could the
problem be the door lock timer module that's located in back of the rear speaker? Or should I look elsewhere? Thanks for any info.
- Steve
on 9/19/2007 4:28 PM realestatebuyer said the following:

With the remote, or the interior buttons?
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY