Dashboard illumination fuse location

Hello,

The dashboard illumination as well as the illumination of the shifter of the automatic gear box of my wife's 95 nissan sentra is dead. This happened after the front turn lamp was smashed. I think that part of the electrical system may have been short circuited since all turn lamps stopped working. We identified the burnt fuse for the turn lamps in the fuse box under the dashboard and replaced it. However, we have been out of luck trying to locate the fuse for the dashboard illumination (or whatever the nature of the problem might be). Any hints about the location of such fuse will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to
Ivan Vitev

You might want to check that the tail lights still work. In many Nissans the same fuse handles the dash dimmer circuit and the taillights.

Reply to
E. Meyer