Hard Steering on '02 Crewcab

My Crewcab steering is very hard turning to the right but fine turning to the left. It occurs only at low engine RPMs (at idle or just off). Anyone experience the same behavior? I've flushed the fluid (which was pretty bad looking for 80k miles) but it did not help. I've also heard that this could be a steering box issue... Any comments greatly appreciated. Peter

Reply to
Onchu