NISSAN DEALER PRICES ?

hI - This is especially for nisstech and Dave who are so helpful on this newsgroup.

On the Radiator prices that I quoted -in a previous posting - for a radiator, thermostat and gasket, and three hoses, lower, upper and by pass I mentioned a total of $667.12 - but I may have neglected to make clear that it also included labor.

I called a local Nissan dealer and they gave me a price including all of the above for $712.00

So was Goodyear in line with dealerships?

I'd appreciate knowing. Thanks a lot, perila

Reply to
scribner

Whose parts is goodyear going to use? If goodyear is using aftermarket parts (which they probably are), the dealer is a MUCH better deal.

Reply to
Steve