Hood vibrates when in Drive when stopped-99 GXE

Hello,

I have an 99 Altima GXE. When I am driving and I stop at a stop sign-my hood starts vibrating. But it is only when I am in drive, when I am in park or nuetral, it does not vibrate. Can anyone diagnose this? Thanks

Reply to
jmoc1181

Have you tried to open the hood and then close it firmly to make sure that it is really down? It probably isn;t going to help anything, but at least it is something to try.

Reply to
bucksatan

Yes I have, the thing that worries me the most is that the hood is very heavy. So there has to be something shaking pretty good to make the hood vibrate. Thanks for your input though.

Reply to
jmoc1181