95Max: Hard Srart Goes Bump

I've written several posts here about my start problems, which gradually I've reduced significantly. Cleaned the throttle body, new ECU valve brought it down to just a small problem. Until yesterday. I hadn't driven the car for 5-6 days. Turned key, uh-uh-uh, stopped turning. Turned again. Engine started but it seemed that only three or four cylinders were firing. Gave it some gas, she gradually evened out and ran fine. What's up with that?

Reply to
cpinnegar