Is a Subaru faster than the cops ???

I'm criminal and I must drive faster than the cops.Can you recommend a Subaru or will the cops get us ???

Reply to
Winnie Oakbob

You silly person. I'm told trolls look good in stripes.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

Probably, especially if it's snowing. But can you outrun the cops' copters?

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
YKhan

You need a Mitsu VR4 with slight mods. TG

Reply to
TG

Winnie Oakbob scribbled:

Mark IV

Have you already take a look at his other posts? The headers are enough.

It is not even sure that this guy bothers reading replies. He spreads the newsgroups with his nonsense posts. Like immature vandals and taggers in the world's cities, I am afraid we have to put up with this plague here too.

IMHO the best thing is to ignore it.

Reply to
Zelidar

On the other hand, Mark's reply referred to a story from Italy, which was an interesting read.

Reply to
Tom Reingold

Fully agree. Here is it again for those who skipped it:

Cheers

Zaid

Reply to
Zelidar