99 Max Speaker upgrade

I just ordered the MB Quart RCE 216 online for $189pair for the frt doors. I would like to bypass the factory wiring all together and just run monster cable or something directly to the speakers from the amp. My question is what is the best way to get the speaker wire fished into the doors?

Also has anyone heard of Memphis speakers. If so, how would you rate them compared to MBQ's, Focals, etc.

Reply to
C. Moore