fog light wiring questions

About 6 years ago I installed a Nissan fog light kit on my 94 Maxima GXE.

Purple wire splice into a low beam Green to fog lights Black connects to positive battery Purple, Green, and Black all come together in box, screw box to firewall

Out of the box then the wires go through hole in fender well into cabin (and place grommet in humanly inaccesible area)

Behind cruise control switch: Splice Red into wire for cruise control Splice White into another cruise control wire

All wires now go into the new foglight switch.

I thought the car would be prewired when I ordered the kit, this was the first work I ever did on a car.

Anyways the problem today is this. For some dumb reason I needed to take off the panel the switches are on. In doing so I disconnected all the foglights wires (individually as there was no harness.) One of the prongs broke. I have no idea which wires go where.

It would be great if someone could tell me which wires go where on the switch. Or maybe somebody knows which wires I need to just join so that the foglights are just stuck on as if selected by the switch

If this post is illegible, I'm sorry I fell under an influence half way throught typing

Reply to
Nolan