Security System

I locked my keys in the car, and had a guy come out to unlock it, the alarm sounded and now I can not get my car to start, the security light is on, i do not have the remotes for it any longer, what can I do?

Reply to
budwis3

Jon Smith

well i tried taking the hot side of the battery off for about 2 hours, and it still is doing the same thing, it will turn over, but not start

Reply to
budwis3

If it is a system similar to the one in my 240sx, look up under the dash for a little red Radio shack button. It will be placed such that you can just reach it with the tip of your foot if you know where it is. Hold that button in while you try to start it and it should start.

Reply to
E. Meyer

the keys have to be reprogrammed by the dealer or a locksmith, locksmith cost 275 to come to the house, dealer is $48 but you have to get the car to them, I used the road side service of my cell phone for the towing witch didnt cost a dime, reprogrammed the keys in about 3 mins, and i was on my way, thanks to all who tried to help me in here

Reply to
budwis3