TARA: how are those Michelin Sport A/S doing these days?

If Tara is still out there...

It's getting nearer to the time I will be replacing the Turanzas on my

02 GLE and with these 17" rims the choices are few. I still have my eye on the Michelin Sport A/S, but your old comments still have me concerned. Backup plan is to go with the Dunlops.

So.. how are those babies doing after a few months of driving??? Thanks Pat

Tara wrote:

I just replaced the stock JUNK tires with the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires > after doing some research and seeing that those are "the best." > Anyway, the question is, I feel like i'm having a harder time controling the > car... it seems likes it's "all over the road".. you know that feeling, like > when your tire is low and the car is just harder to control?
Reply to
Pat