wiper blades

does anyone have a report on silicone wiper blades. Are they any good???

-- boots

Reply to
Boots

I tried them on my Supra and they worked pretty well. A bit overpriced though. I have to admit that there was very little streaking when they wiped the windshield.

Reply to
Nobody

I bought some TripleEdge silicone wiper blades for a 94 Beretta I used to drive. Paid about $6 a piece for 'em. Had that car 4 years and never replaced the wipers again. My Max now sports a pair. This is actually the second pair it's had. We have loaned the car out to a "friend" of the hubby's and he replaced my wiper blades with some cheap Wal-Mart things. I was miffed. He claims they dry rotted. I highly doubt this as they were still in perfect shape the day we dropped off the car and he hadn't had it THAT long. Mother-in-law turned me onto them. She had an old Blazer that she had them on. Don't know what kind of blades you're looking at.. but IMHO the Triple Edge ones are definitely worth the money.

Reply to
TeamZebra

they

I bought some TripleEdge silicone wiper blades for a 94 Beretta I used to drive. Paid about $6 a piece for 'em. Had that car 4 years and never replaced the wipers again. My Max now sports a pair. This is actually the second pair it's had. We have loaned the car out to a "friend" of the hubby's and he replaced my wiper blades with some cheap Wal-Mart things. I was miffed. He claims they dry rotted. I highly doubt this as they were still in perfect shape the day we dropped off the car and he hadn't had it THAT long. Mother-in-law turned me onto them. She had an old Blazer that she had them on. Don't know what kind of blades you're looking at.. but IMHO the Triple Edge ones are definitely worth the money.

Reply to
Boots

Reply to
Nick Linden